At the Bureau of Market & Social Research we strive to create a working environment that brings out the best in our employees. We reward commitment, passion and talent like no other in our industry and we make continuous professional development the core of our human resource strategy. We are an equal opportunities employer and we embrace the diversity of Ghana’s workforce. If you believe you qualify for any of the listings below we would love to hear from you. National Service Personnel, and others interested in interns, can also apply, and will be assigned roles based on openings at the time of application.
Click any of the positions below to see job descriptions.
+ Research Executive
End to end management of both quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Management of the execution, analysis, interpretation and reporting process so that the research project reflects the client’s business objectives in the presentation and reporting of findings.
- To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time.
- Ensuring that all day to day (i.e. project-related) client liaison runs smoothly.
- Allocation of internal or external resources to complete a project, including selection of freelancers and/or fieldwork partners where not already defined as part of the proposal.
- Guiding any research officers working on a project to understand exactly what is required of them and training them if necessary.
- Contribution to the overall training of junior research executives in research techniques.
- Business development and presentation of company credentials, proposals and research results
- Demonstrate strong familiarity with the executional elements of research such as instrument design, recruitment management, facility management, and qualitative/quantitative research techniques and methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external clients.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which impact quality of service.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area.
- A minimum of 2years Market Research experience,
+ Senior Data Analyst
Lead the collection, processing, overall management and analyses of data and report results.
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Be responsible for end-to-end data management and analyses, and including providing statistical input in the design of research methodology and sampling strategy in particular
- Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Create and present quality dashboards on specified projects
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports
- Experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is desirable
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development will be an advantage Programming skills will be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of data visualization techniques is key
- Strong, working knowledge of statistics is a must
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures will be an advantage
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, insightful and compelling manner
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields
- Masters degree in Statistics will be an advantage
- One year relevant work experience with a market or social research
+ Internships / National Service Placement
NSPs and Interns get to fill in a whole range of entry-level research roles including research planning and execution.
Fill in your details below and we will contact you.
© Bureau of Market & Social Research. All rights reserved.